T A M I Y M

BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS

Bookings & Cancellation Policy

A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation (verbal or written) and accordingly TAMIYM will, at his discretion, charge a fee for cancellation: 5 working days 25% of fee, 3-4 working days 50% fee, 48 hours 75% fee, 24 hours or less, 100% fee. 

Postponement can be arranged with notice deemed reasonable by TAMIYM.

Image Quantity & Return

Images are delivered via private gallery online. Once delivered the images remain live and available for download on the website for 14 days, after which there is a £25 fee to re-upload the images.

TAMIYM focuses on ‘quality’ of return over ‘quantity’ of return. There is no set number of images but rather a guarantee that sufficient, high quality, and fit for purpose selection will be delivered suitable for the projects aims and objectives.

Payment Terms & Late Fees

Payment terms are 14 days. Please be aware that according to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, freelancers are entitled to claim a Late Fee upon non-payment of debts after this time, at which point a new invoice will be submitted with the addition of this fee. If payment of the revised invoice is not received within a further 14 days additional interest will be charged to the overdue account at a statutory rate of 8% plus Bank of Englands base 0f 0.5%, totalling 8.5%. Parties cannot contract out of the Act's provisions.

On invoices up to £999.99 a £40.00 Late Fee will be applied and a new invoice will be issued.

On invoices £1000 - £9999.99 a £70.00 Late Fee will be applied and a new invoice will be issued.

If payment of the revised invoice is not received within a further 14 days additional interest will be charged at 8.5%.

No licensing rights that have ben purchased are sold until the invoice is paid in full.

Waiver of Liability

This Waiver of Liability releases TAMIYM and its affiliated members from all liability relating to injuries that may occur {during production, on the expedition, photo shoot}. 

Once a booking has been made you agree to hold TAMIYM entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. You also acknowledge the risks involved in the production. 

These include but are not limited to physical or mental injury. You swear that you are participating voluntarily and that all risks have been made clear to you. Additionally, you do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this production. 

You forfeit all right to bring a suit against TAMIYM or it's affiliates for any reason. In return, you will receive the agreed-upon services offered. You will also make every effort to obey safety precautions and all laws during the production or expedition. You will ask for clarification when needed.


Using Format